Join us as we walks you through the Grocery Bag pattern by Michelle's Patterns
A great project for a beginner sewer or an experienced one looking to make a great bag!
Why make a grocery bag you ask..
Besides being more stylish than plastic bags and great conversation pieces (you will get lots of fun comments at the store!), these bags are:
• Easy to load - fits on bag holders used by many stores.
• Easy to carry - wide handles distribute weight.
• Simple to clean - machine wash & dry.
• Folds to a nice size - easy to pack inside another bag.
• Reversible - line in a second fun fabric.
• Fully lined - looks great and makes the bag twice as sturdy.
• Durable - double stitched seams & reinforced handles.