Covid 19 Class Policies:
Classes will be limited to 4-6 students so that physical distancing can be achieved. Each student will have their own workstation so that tools are not shared. Face masks are optional.
If you are feeling unwell leading up to the class please let us know right away. Do not come to the store if feeling sick or exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms.
Class policies and cancellations:
1. Class fees must be paid in full at the time of registration to reserve your spot. Space is reserved on first-come first-serve basis.
2. Supply lists will be given at the time of registration. Most classes also have sample quilts displayed in the shop.
3. Class fees are for instruction only and do not include materials for class, unless otherwise stated.
4. Most classes have a pattern, book, or specialized tool requirement. These will be noted on the supply list. Each student must have a LEGAL copy of the pattern or book.
5. Some courses are all inclusive (e.g., class materials are bundled in the price). If you already possess some or all of the required materials, and they were purchased at Stitch and Bobbin, we may be able to issue a store credit based on the discretion of the store/teacher.
6. Students are required to bring: 1) a sewing machine in good working order, 2) machine accessories, & 3) basic sewing supplies to each class; unless otherwise stated. You should be familiar with the operation of your machine before class, please bring your manual if in doubt.
7. We are more than happy to help you in your selection of class materials, but please do so prior to class.
8. Some classes require a small amount of homework prior to the class. Please arrive prepared so that you can start on the fun part right away!
9. Class will start on time, so please arrive at least 10 minutes early and be set up and ready to go.
10. If you bring your cell phone to class please be considerate of others and put it on vibrate/silent prior to class. Please refrain from wearing perfumes, as some people have allergic reactions to scents. Also, if you bring a drink, please use a container with a lid.
11. If there is nothing scheduled in our classroom after your class ends, please feel free to stay and use the space to continue working on your project until the shop closes.
12. We encourage you to purchase your class supplies at Stitch and Bobbin, so that we may continue to bring you fun, innovative and exciting classes. We appreciate your support of our shop!
1. Most classes have a minimum enrollment (usually 4 students). If the class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will be notified and all course fees will be returned in full (your choice of a refund or store credit).
2. If you can't attend a course, please cancel at least one week in advance. A store credit will be issued ONLY if you cancel at least seven (7) days before the course. Cancellations within a week of the course will NOT receive a store credit, though you may send a friend in your place.
3. Workshops/Retreats and other classes may be partially or fully non-refundable and/or require much more notice of cancellation before a credit is issued.
Please verify that any class you wish to enroll in meets your schedule and that you're OK with the cancellation policy before enrolling.