|Job Description : |
Stitch and Bobbin Quilting and Sewing Supplies is hiring!
If you are a friendly and creative person with great people skills, who enjoys helping others with their creative endeavors, then please apply today!
We are currently looking for someone who can 3-4 days a week.
- Ability to interact with customers in person and on the phone.
- Knowledge of sewing machines in general, their use and features (training will be provided)
- Familiar with quilting and sewing terminology.
- Reliable, Organized, and must be able to multi-task
- Proficient with math (there's a lot of fractions in quilting!)
- Proficient with basic computer skills
- Positive and cheerful attitude
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 20lbs+
- Must be willing to wear a mask during shift
Duties will included:
- Assisting customers with selection and purchase of fabrics, notions, patterns, machines, etc.
- POS transactions and daily cash-out procedures
- Making samples
- Maintaining all areas of the store
- Other duties as required
Days to be determined, but must be available Saturday or Sunday. Store hours are Tues-Sat 10-5, Sun 11-4.
We offer a great work environment with fantastic co-workers and customers, skills training, employee discount and incentives.